- How can I see the collection? You can visit the exhibition daily from 10 am to 4 pm Mondays – Saturdays. Or you can view the works on the “ARTWORKS” online galleries of this site.
- How was the art collection created and assembled? Artists from Auroville, the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, India, and around the world have donated their works to support fundraising for Auroville’s missing Master Plan land. The exhibition has been set up in the beautiful spaces of the Unity Pavilion by the Unity Pavilion - Art for Land - AV Arts Service team, with the generous assistance of volunteers.
- Must I come to the Unity Pavilion to order a work? You can have the pleasure of reserving while visiting the exhibition at the Unity Pavilion, or you can reserve via this website’s online galleries by clicking on artworks of your choice.
- How do I acquire an artwork? If choosing from the website, first select an art work by clicking on its image in the ARTWORKS sections of this site. Then, submit an enquiry or offer through the associated reservation form. You will receive a reply within a day or two. Reservations can also be made in person at the Unity Pavilion. A suggested donation is indicated for each artwork. If you propose a lower donation amount, the team will consider your offer. You may also propose a higher contribution, because, as an offering for Auroville’s missing land, no amount is too big!!
- How long will the works I’ve chosen be held for me? The art work/s for which you have expressed interest will be reserved for you for a period of 10 days from the date of receipt of your offer form.
- How can I send my offering? See the How it Works section of this site.
- How will my donation be used? All contributions be transferred to the Acres for Auroville land campaign at the end of the exhibition period. The funds will be used by Auroville’s Land Board exclusively for the purchase of missing Master Plan land.
- Can my artwork be shipped to me? Unfortunately, this is not possible due to manpower limitations. But a friend can pick it up on your behalf.
We wish you a joyful experience with Art for Land & lasting delight from your gifted artwork! We sincerely thank you for your solidarity & support for Auroville.